Howdy, my name is Jared Clifton.
By day, I'm a lead engineer at The Knot Worldwide, but I work with the team bringing you better party planning tools over at The Bash. By night, I'm consultant, freelancer, and general tinkerer (interested in working together? Let's chat!).
In case you're interested, here are some questions I often ask myself:
Who am I?
- Software engineer
- Cat trainer
- wood worker
- martial artist
- polymath / renaissance person
What are my core values?
- Family (prioritization, meeting needs, speaking their love language)
- Health (wellbeing, rest, diet, exercise, mindfulness, strength, hygene)
- Growth (learning, experiencing, transcending, challenging)
- Grit (resilience, determination, focus)
- Self-respect (content, present, self-loving)
- Community (patience, kindness, giving, engaged)
What are my goals?
- To be a good father
- To be a good husband
- To be a badass 100 year old
- To be fluent in Mandarin
- To be a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu
- To make $1 million in a year
What are my essential daily habits?
- Eating well