Howdy, my name is Jared Clifton.
By day, I'm a software engineer at Better. By night, I'm an indie hacker and general tinkerer.
In case you're interested, here are some questions I often ask myself:
Who am I?
- Software engineer
- Cat trainer
- wood worker
- martial artist
- polymath / renaissance person
What are my core values?
- Family (prioritization, meeting needs, speaking their love language)
- Health (wellbeing, rest, diet, exercise, mindfulness, strength, hygene)
- Growth (learning, experiencing, transcending, challenging)
- Grit (resilience, determination, focus)
- Self-respect (content, present, self-loving)
- Community (patience, kindness, giving, engaged)
What are my goals?
- To be a good father
- To be a good husband
- To be a badass 100 year old
- To be fluent in Mandarin
- To be a black belt in brazilian jiu jitsu
- To make $1 million in a year
What are my essential daily habits?
- Eating well